A coming together of qual practitioners and platform providers to address essential, practical, actionable topics in mobile market research via presentation, workshop and group discussion formats.
Organized into sessions that correlate with the journey of a qualitative research project–design, implementation and reporting.
Topics will include platform choice for different study objectives; participant screening, recruitment and engagement; analysis and reporting; client considerations and more.
Thursday, October 13 Optional
3:00+ pm - Hotel
6:30 pm - Restaurant dinner in Nashville
8:30 pm - Country music venue
Friday, October 14 Mini-Conference
8:30 am - Breakfast & Networking at 20|20 Research
9:00 am - Welcome and Introductions, sessions with breaks incl. lunch & 20|20 facility tour
- Mark Michelson, Executive Director, MMRA. Founder, Threads Qualitative Research
- Isaac Rogers, CEO-Technology, 20/20
- Jennifer Dale, President & CEO, InsideHeads, LLC
- Sheena Swanson Bacon, VP-Operations, 20/20
- Kevin Grinnell, Brand Strategist, pioneer of Smartphone qualitative
- Ross McLean, Co-Founder & Executive Director, Over the Shoulder
2:00 pm - Goodbyes and Departure
Hotel: Attendees who travel to Nashville on Thursday will arrange their own accommodations due to the difficulty of securing a block of rooms at a group rate during a busy weekend of events in Nashville. Recommended: Book early (online)–there are many options at all price points within a relatively short distance from the 20/20 facility
Questions? Contact Siri Manning | firstname.lastname@example.org | 651.290.7484
Register Here: http://www.qrca.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=858813&group=