Use code MMRA20 to save 20%
For more information, visit http://cxtalks.org
18 Associations, 24 Speakers, 2 Keynotes, 15 Breakout Discussions, 400+ Attendees
CX Talks is the largest customer experience summit ever, bringing together 18 trade associations who have been involved with planning and organizing this unique event. These associations represent a wide variety of customer experience disciplines, including UX, CRM, B2B, B2C, Social Media, Martech, Store Design, Service Training, VOC, research, mystery shopping and more.
If you care about your customers and want to make an impact – this is the conference for you. In our dynamic and ever-changing environment customers rule. Come learn about the diversity of talent and skills required to deliver a delightful and effective Customer Experience (CX).
Hosted at Atlanta Marriott Conference Center in Buckhead, this full-day conference features 2 keynote speakers, 24 speakers, 2 panels, and breakout discussion groups with members of the leading CX-related associations in Atlanta. Meet and network with association representatives and conference attendees. Leave with a more informed understanding and appreciation of the talent and skills required to create world class customer experiences.
Speakers from Leading Brands Including
- Home Depot
- Aaron’s Rents and Sells
- MGM Resorts International
- Intercontinental Hotel Group
- Cricket Wireless
- Gas South
- State Farm
- GE Industrial Solutions
- Pacific Gas & Light Co.
- Beazer Homes
- Strativity Group
- Learn how CX practitioners across industries and disciplines have made an impact on their companies and what results they are seeing
- Explore how CX can be used in your organization and how you can get measurable business results from implementing proven CX methods
- Participate in discussions and Q&A with industry thought leaders
- Meet with CX practitioners, technology firms, researchers, brand managers, media leaders and more from across a wide spectrum of CX disciplines
- Expand your professional network with CX leaders
- Experience the latest CX technology and tools from leading CX platforms
- Create the future of customer experience as we share stories, lessons and advice
CX Talks is Sponsored by
Aaron's Rents and Sells
Centre for Digital Experience